"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tampa Bound

So tomorrow morning I'm finally heading towards the other side of the coast, no not Cali, but Tampa! I'll be over there for four days and enjoying a romantic dinner, Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay Rays vs. The New York Stankees, I mean Yankees, then Monday I'm heading home! I can't wait to finally be able to go on a vacation seeing as how the last vacation was in January when my amazing boyfriend took me to see Cirque!!!! And for all of you who haven't seen it, I'd say it's worth taking a trip up to Orlando to go see it! Anyway back to Tampa! I totally can't wait to finally go back to Busch Gardens after like 10 years or so. The last time I went was in 8th grade and I was like 12 or 13! WOW can't believe it's been that long but anyway idunno what else to post so I guess I'll put an updated from Tampa when I get up there! Pray for my saftey on the way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment