"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lost and Found then Scratched


So my glasses went missing for a week and thinking that the people at my work decided to play a cruel and unusual prank on me so I can be blind at work and not be able to see anything. Then of course right as I'm about to leave to go ahead and buy my new glasses so I'll be able to see my puppy finds my glasses because she lost her ball playing fetch! Which is a great thing, I was finally able to read and not have a horrible migraine at work! Then when I finally go back to work with my glasses after a week I can see and do my work without a headache they get scratched about an hour and a half before I get to go home and relax and finish reading my book! So now thanks to this girl at my work, who I believe doesn't like me scratched them and allowed me to have my head aches back. But it's okay, now I have an excuse to ask Mike to kiss my head all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment