"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello...Welcome to my Wendy's


Today was an interesting day at Wendy's...I had to wake up at 7 am to go to work at 8 am to go to a meeting a corporate and teach them about this new program called My Wendy's. It isn't the most interesting thing, all we say is Welcome to my Wendy's how may I help you...so the meeting involved like 40 GM's and a couple of District Managers, which was mildly interesting. We walked in shaking hands and saying, "Welcome to my Wendy's, my name is Jenna" we got some interesting looks when we were saying that to them. Then Craig (the regional manger) had us sit in the front of all the GM's and DM's and answer some questions, which we totally lied about and pulled out of our butts because we never do the huddles and all that stuff...so after we answer the questions, this one manger goes can we see a huddle? then looks away pretending she never said anything. So yet again we pull more answers out of our behind and do a huddle (which we never do). Finally when it was all done we got to head back to Boca, did I mention we were in the boon docks of South Florida? So we had a 30 minute ride back to my store where we were able to get lunch on my manager! I had the yummy potato with my first sour cream ever! Then anyway I had to work for 5 hours after that, but they let me leave at like 3:45 which was great! LOL!

Okay, anyway, that's enough of my Wendy's story!!!

2 comments:

  1. So now I'll have to show up to your work more often and quiz you, I suppose. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Michael! Quiz me on the questions that we totally pulled outta our behinds at that meeting! LOL! It's crazy, but it's okay, that meeting was semi interesting...lol...

    ReplyDelete