"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rays vs. Yankees






















So on Sunday August 1 we went to the Tampa Bay Rays vs. The New York Yankees game which was totally sold out but yet was totally fun! Def not a huge fan of American League Baseball but it was still a lot of fun! The bullpen was on the field which was crazy cause I'm not used to that. I think one of the funniest things was when this major drunk guy was I think trying to climb over the chairs and tripped on one and ended up falling down 2 rows and scared everyone cause he hit his head and wasn't moving, yeah not so funny when you think about it, but the whole drunk thing made it funny! After a little while he started moving which was a good thing! Anyway, it was my first Yankees game and it was so much fun watching the top two American League teams. The only downfall was we didn't get to see A-Rod hit his 600th home run which would have been cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment