"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Isaiah 40:28-31

Today's Bible verse on strength comes from the Book of Isaiah.
"Hast thou not know? has though not heard, that the everlasting God,
the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth fainteth not, neither is
weary? There is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power
to the faint, and to them that have no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary and all the young men shall
utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their
strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they
shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."

The part that I highlighted in fuchsia was because this stood out to me the most. That if you just wait for God to renew your strength, instead of just trying to do it on your own and not lean on Him, you won't have the amazing strength that He wants you to have. You can run and never be tired with the strength of the Lord.

I hope that all my readers out there take this verse and that it gives you the strength you need to come out of whatever problems are going on in your life, and if it is too much for you to handle please seek advice and help. It isn't worth trying to fight things on your own, especially if you know it's going to harm someone else or yourself. If anyone knows of some one who is having thoughts of suicide or is cutting please reach out for help. Comment on my blog and I can help find you the right place to turn, talk to a parent, teacher, anyone. Just please seek help. I pray that if anyone is bullying someone and that's what causing all this that it ends, because in the end it isn't worth it. Bullies you don't know what someone is going through. Please don't pick on someone because their dad could be fighting in the military and they just found out something terrible happened to his unit and don't know if he's okay. Or their parents were in a horrible attack on the United States and they don't know if they are okay (yes I'm using a 9/11 reference with tomorrow being the anniversary of the horrible attacks in 2001.)

Please if you have any questions feel free to comment on my blog and I will be more than willing to answer.

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment