"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Monday, September 9, 2013

A new twist

So my blog is taking a new twist. It's titled my final semester, which is being changed. I'm now going to start doing daily Bible verses on here. It's going to be all on strength. So here it goes:

All these verses will be based on strength and things that I have been learning through my personal Bible study that I started back in July and am still continuing to do to this very day. Today's verse comes from 2 Chronicles 16:9
" For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro
throughout the whole earth, to show
himself strong in the behalf of them whose
heart is perfect towards him. Herein
thou hast done foolishly: therefore
from hence forth thou shalt have wars."

This came from the King James Version. If you want to do this daily study from my readings feel free to. I have the websites where I obtained most of these verses others just came from other things. If you would like the link to jump ahead comment and I'll give it to you. 

Until tomorrow! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment