"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me"~ Philippians 4:13

Friday, January 6, 2012

Prepraing for my last semester

Hello everyone,
This is my last weekend before school starts. I can't believe that this is my last weekend before school ever. Well at least in my undergrad year! I can't believe that I'm almost done with school. I'm taking two amazing classes! One is Modern Jewish Civilization and the other is Media in Politics. Plus I have an internship at Lynn University! It's going to be such an awesome experience. The only downfall is I have to miss the first class in Modern Jewish Civilization due to Jury Duty. But that's okay! I can't believe that this is all coming to an end! I look forward to writing every day and releasing my stress about this final semester! I can't believe it's finally here. Well I'll blog more when I have more to write about. Enjoy your last weekend before school starts everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment